Students and members can use the studio each term during set session times. It’s an informal space, there's no teacher—just relax and make pottery on your own terms.
Studio bookings include:
- your own pottery wheel
- unlimited clay
- access to all materials & studio equipment
Term two session dates:
- students: Monday 14 May to Thursday 5 July.
- members: Monday 14 May to Thursday 19 July.
Term two session times:
- Monday to Thursday: 12pm-3pm
- Saturdays: 10am-2pm (check the booking form for specific dates).
Term two prices:
- students: $15 an hour
- members: $20 an hour (including clay), $15 an hour (excluding clay)
HOW IT WORKS
You must book online before arriving at the studio, this includes returning students with free bonus hours. Cash payment is taken by the studio supervisor before you start working.
You can book as many sessions as you want throughout the term. Sessions are available in two hour blocks, and can be booked back to back e.g. 10-2pm. You can also book multiple dates in one go too.
Multiple bookings: To book back to back times and multiple dates—choose a time, click 'recurring', then select 'choose additional time' in the pop up box.
Cancellations: Can be made up to 12 hours before your session starts using your original confirmation email.