Use our pottery studio to make your own ceramic creations.
Our vibrant community space is far more social (and affordable!) than making at home. Working together in our studio, you can take advantage of the school wheel throwing and hand building equipment, including both our kilns and glazes.
Don’t miss out on our introductory offer: buy two studio sessions & get a third session for free. For a limited time only!
If you’d like to chat about our studio sessions with a member of the team, please email email@example.com
what are studio sessions?
Our drop-in Studio Sessions run in three hour blocks. Simply buy a session online, book your date via our live scheduling system, then just turn up and get making. There’s no strings attached or extra fees to pay, and you can come as often or as little as you want.
who are sessions for?
Everyone is welcome, whether you’ve just finished a term with us, are a semi-professional maker, serious hobbyist, a beginner looking to brush up on your skills or if you’re just looking for somewhere creative & fun to spend a morning.
Studio sessions are open to anyone with some pottery experience. You do not need to have studied with us in the past.
- Access to all studio facilities & equipment
- Studio access 4-5 days a week
- The option to use your own clay or the school’s mid fire range
- Aftercare - we’ll make sure your work doesn't dry out
- Your own studio board (one per person), plastic wrappings & pegs
- Unlimited slip
- Access to our fire & glaze service
- 20% off the cost of private tuition
The fine print
- Sessions are $50 for a three-hour block
- Our mid-fire range clay is sold at $2 per kg
- Our glaze & fire service is $12 per kg of work